Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future? How about an opportunity to take part in next-generation social impact solutions in a highly collaborative work environment, where space for professional development is taken very seriously? Interesting, right? Keep reading!
Our mission at Clarity AI is to bring social impact to the market. Through our proprietary methodology, we are gaining a deeper understanding of the needs of the world and how to efficiently meet those needs in order to better allocate capital to those most important. Therefore, we are creating a highly disruptive tech tool (SaaS) to systematically measure and optimize the social impact of investment portfolios powered by big data and machine learning algorithms.
People at Clarity don’t just "talk" ethics and values, we "live" values through example. Our international team is constantly embracing new challenges, solving new problems and moving forward in our goal to help investors optimize the social impact of their portfolios. Together, we can become the “Gold Standard” solution for all societal stakeholders. We're just getting started!
Clarity is looking for an IT/Helpdesk for our Operations team in Madrid. If you’re an experienced IT professional and you enjoy solving complex problems and working in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for you!
- You will create, manage and maintain all our Company Assets (laptops, screens, networks ... etc) including:
- Formatting, reviewing and taking physical inventory of our computers (Windows, Mac, Linux ...)
- Supporting out remote teams using TeamViewer or similar
- Supporting our internal software systems (IT, vpn ...)
- Managing repairs of assets through guarantees when needed.
- As our frontline contact, you will be managing all of our ticketing requests which include:
- Users’ maintenance, onboardings, offboardings
- Our internal tools (G-Suite, Slack, 1password, etc)
- Groups, Shared Drives, etc
- You will manage the security of our internal devices
- Accounts, directory, disks encryption, antivirus ... etc
- We are a remote friendly company, so you will also manage our remote and office networks
- Deep knowledge of G-suite administration
- Experience managing company identities / users / groups
- Experience creating and managing Asset Inventory
- Familiarity and knowledgeable of Windows, Mac, Linux
- Experience being in the frontline and managing IT/Helpdesk tickets
- English C1 and fluent in Spanish
- Visa to work in Spain
It would be great if you also have:
- Interest or basic knowledge on cybersecurity
- Experience in a tech startup environment
- Experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Our people are one of Clarity’s main assets. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 different aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs,researchers and PhDs.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum.
- We are different. We work hard to be the best place to work.
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversities of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
- We care about our employees. We think that effort is to be rewarded.
- Salary: Offers are between 10% and 15% above benchmark gross compensation.
- Benefits: We offer a large benefits package for the team, considering their needs and interests.
- Stock/ Phantom: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in it’s success with phantom stock options.
- We are a US company with a Spanish and London subsidiary. We have offices in NY, London and Madrid and promote a remote culture.
- Our investors believe in us and share our goals. We are a leading startup thanks to public and private funding.
- Clarity has received several awards:
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017.
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent.
- Top 2 start-ups with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017.
- One of the most innovative Spanish companies by NeoTec.
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab.