Clarity’s mission is to bring social impact to markets. Our disruptive tech tool allows systematic measurement and optimization of the social impact of investment portfolios, and our proprietary methodology provides a deeper understanding of the needs of the population and gives a comprehensive view of how those needs are covered by different economic actors. Together, the tool and the methodology will improve the allocation of the World’s capital to human needs.
People at Clarity don’t "talk" ethics and values, we "live" values by example. Our international team is constantly embracing the challenge, solving problems, driven by the purpose of helping investors optimize the social impact of their portfolios. Together, we can become the “gold Standard” offering solutions to all society stakeholders — we're just getting started.
Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future? How about an opportunity to take part in next-generation social impact solutions in a highly collaborative work environment, where space for professional development is taken very seriously? Interesting, right? Keep reading!
What We Offer
People are one of Clarity’s main assets. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work.
We care about our employees. We think that every effort has to be rewarded and want them to feel comfortable with us.
We are a US company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have amazing offices in Madrid and NYC.
Our investors believe in us and share our goals. We are a leading startup thanks to public and private funding.
Clarity has received several awards:
· Advanced degree (Master or PhD) in finance, mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics or another quantitative discipline.
· At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the investment management industry, preferably in risk.
· A critical thinker with attention to detail, intellectual curiosity and the ability to work with large data sets.
· Self-starter who will thrive in a start-up setting by taking ownership and initiative.
· Decisive and action oriented who can get things done, make rapid decisions even when short of information, and has a high level of energy and stamina.
· Significant experience with Python or R is a plus. Preferably in risk modelling.
· Complete fluency in English (minimum C1).
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. We will contact those candidates who successfully meet our requirements for the position and have been chosen to continue in the recruitment process within the next days.