Senior Product Manager
Clarity’s mission is to bring social impact to markets. Our disruptive tech tool allows systematic measurement and optimization of the social impact of investment portfolios, and our proprietary methodology provides a deeper understanding of the needs of the population and gives a comprehensive view of how those needs are covered by different economic actors. Together, the tool and the methodology will improve the allocation of the World’s capital to human needs.
We are looking for a senior product manager to lead the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of one of our product modules within our SaaS tool. In this role, reporting to the Product Lead, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the company. You’ll drive the evolution of our tool from the core, enabling new ways to provide value to our customers based on our methodology and technology. Along with a talented team of product managers, you will partner closely with our leaders across research, tech, data science and business to achieve our company objectives.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a PRD, write detailed user stories, analyze usage data, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature you have specified before shipping it to customers.
Product Vision & Strategy: You will align our overall company strategy with the needs of our clients to determine the products that are most relevant to develop
End to end responsibility: You will own the product from the planning stage to validation and implementation, all the way through to customer enablement and success, analyzing results and KPIs along the way to measure that success
Market intelligence: You will need to stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
General coordination: You will coordinate with other teams within Clarity (data science, ESG methodology & research, business development) to incorporate their expertise and input to improve the overall product as well make sure everyone is working in unison towards the end goal and turning roadblocks into insights and opportunities
Implementation: Together with the product design and engineering team, you will define the best solution for identified problems, being able to break it down into phases
Cooperation and Communication: You will drive user research, leading conversations with customers to fully understand their needs and collaborating with them in finding the best solutions. You will also teach and promote best practices across Clarity around product management and delivering an excellent client experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid experience driving product management within a software company (B2B and/or fintech company is a plus), with a proven track record of analyzing emerging market trends and competitive opportunities, developing and managing successful product roadmaps,and leading cross-functional teams to prioritize and develop new products
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering / computer science ideally with professional experience in finance or software development
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Fully autonomous and have the leadership skills to guide a team
- Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with our clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Experience in the financial services sector will be a plus
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1 level- proficient user)
What We Offer
People is one of Clarity’s main assets. We have built an unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs and researchers and PhDs.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work.
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversities of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees. We think that every effort has to be rewarded and want them to feel comfortable with us.
- Salary proposals are between 10% and 15% above benchmark gross compensation.
- Benefits: We are offering a large benefits package for the team, considering their needs and interests.
- Stock/ Phantom: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in it with phantom stock options.
We are a US company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have amazing offices in Madrid, London, and NYC.
Our investors believe in us and share our goals. We are a leading startup thanks to public and private funding.
Clarity has received several awards:
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Top 2 start-ups with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- One of the most innovative Spanish companies by NeoTec
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab